Ücretsiz Livi – See a Doctor by Video Apk İndir
Livi lets you see a doctor by video, including same-day prescriptions, referrals and more – at a time and place that’s convenient for you.
We’ve got drop-in appointments or you can book for a time that suits you – all from the comfort of your home.
HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
– Were open 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends
– Have your appointment at home, work or on the go
– Get expert medical advice
– Get same-day prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy
– Get a specialist referral
– Renew a prescription
– Let your child see a doctor from home
Livi provides high-quality care to anyone, whether you connect with your local healthcare provider or use our paid service. Just register in minutes and see how it can work for you.
TRUSTED BY PATIENTS
We’ve seen over 4,000,000 patients by video, and we’re rated 4.9/5 for a reason (or many).
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
– Anxiety and depression (mild to moderate)
– Asthma (mild to moderate)
– Constipation and stomach problems
– Eye inflammation
– Headaches and migraines
– Indigestion and heartburn
– Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
– Nail problems
– Sinus problems
– Skin rashes, eczema and other skin conditions
– Urinary tract infection in women
– Other health enquiries
HOW DOES LIVI WORK?
Simply download the app, enter your details and well let you know what services you’re eligible for.
Wait a few minutes to see a doctor or book for a time that suits you.
Livi – See a Doctor by Video Apk download
Our doctors can then offer personalised medical advice, prescriptions delivered to a pharmacy near you, and a referral to a specialist if necessary.
A LIFELINE FOR PARENTS
If you’re a busy parent, Livi can be a huge help. Add your child through the app and get medical advice in minutes when they’re ill – without leaving home. You can use Livi for children aged between 2 and 15 years old, just login to your profile, tap ‘My children’ and follow the steps.
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
UK-based GPs working in the Livi service are all experienced, GMC-registered GPs who have undergone training in the latest video consultation techniques. In France, doctors are registered with the French National Medical Council (Conseil de l’Ordre). Livi is a healthcare provider registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is committed to delivering the highest standards of clinical quality and safety.